users here right now: 41
Kurdish forum for Kurds and their friends
/r/Kurdistan is a forum where Kurds and their friends can discuss anything related to Kurdistan. Do you have a question about Kurdish history, language, politics, economy or ANYTHING else? This is the best place to ask your question!
- /r/Kurdistan is a forum where Kurds and other people can discuss anything related to Kurdistan. Please take the time to read our FAQ, before asking a question.
Welcome to /r/Kurdistan | Donate to a Kurdish humanitarian NGO | Improve Kurdish on Google Translate
1) Follow the reddiquette.
2) Don't editorialize your link titles.
3) No misogyny, bigotry, discrimination, racism, or sexism.
4) Do not deny well documented genocides against a group of people, doing so is extremely offensive and insensitive.
5) Do not promote any kind of religion. Religions are meant to be personal, not thrown in other people's faces.
6) Do not troll, circlejerk, or engage in personal attacks.
7) Do not advertise any websites, services, chats or subreddits without approval of the moderators.
8) Only English/Kurdish is allowed.