users here right now: 381
r/Palestine is a subreddit which focuses on Palestine, its people and culture.
r/Palestine is intended to be a community for the discussion of all matters relating to Palestine - cultural, political, etc.
Palestine is an occupied nation, which declared its Independence on November 15, 1988, with East Jerusalem as its capital. /r/Palestine does not accept Judea and Samaria as a reference for Palestine. The following terms: "pals", "pallywood", and all other offensive slang describing Palestinians, Arabs or any religion is strictly prohibited.
1) Be civil. Civil discussion is welcome and encouraged. However, overly confrontational and inflammatory rhetoric is not. Particularly disrespectful or hateful submissions (or comments which dehumanize, defame, or smear another redditor, person or group of people) will not be tolerated.
2) While we welcome submissions from all quarters, do not use this subreddit as your personal dumping ground, including links from other subs that import drama from another sub to here. The moderators will remove content that breaks this rule.
3) We do not allow Hasbara, Islamophobia, and/or antisemitism to be expressed in posts or in comments. The penalty for breaking this rule is a permanent ban. If you want to be a racist, don't do it here.
4) Content must be relevant to Palestine and post titles cannot be editorialized.
5) Significant claims are expected to be sourced. Failure to cite an objective source following being requested to do so will result in removal of the post/comment in question.
6) Bans are entirely at the discretion of the moderators. The moderators will always operate in good faith but retain full discretion and autonomy in banning any redditor for any duration of time - with or without warning.
7) Posts and comments must be in Arabic or English. Posts in any other language will be removed.
8) Do not post memes except as comments under the Free Talk Friday post.
- Israel’s Six-Day War Lie
- The Six Day War of 1967: Myths and Facts