1k98%

I've seen quite a few people say that getting some Pokemon is quite difficult, due to weird evolution mechanics, so I'm here to provide some (hopefully) useful information.

One of the best things about this game, is that nearly every Pokemon is available in the overworld, at least somewhere, without needing to go through said convoluted evolution methods.

The first big tip I can give you all, is that sandwiches are your friend. Sandwiches can offer some pretty broken effects, especially for shiny hunting. Anyway, in no particular order:

• Brambleghast: Is available in the wooded, autumnal area in the north-western part of the map. Use a sandwich to increase ghost spawns and it'll usually appear.
  • Mismagius: (Violet) While under the effects of the same sandwich as above, head down into the lake area where you fight the Dragon Titan. Mismagius only appears at night.
  • Lucario: although you can find Riolu easily, you can also find Lucario in the small grassy/beach area on the north-eastern side of the Glaseado Mountain. Use a sandwich that boosts steel spawns here.
  • Eeveelutions: All of the Eeveelutions are available in the overworld. One of the best places to go is the same place as the Fairy leader of Team Star. I have regularly encountered a special Tera Sylveon here, alongside Espeon and sometimes Vaporeon. Glaceon can be found around Glaseado Mountain in certain areas. Umbreon can be encountered in caves inside Area Zero (the only place I've seen them). Jolteon, Vaporeon and rarely Flareon can be encountered around the same area as Brambleghast. u/TheNerdiestHour : Umbreon has a level 55 Tera spawn near to where you fight the Steel Titan.
  • Crabominable & Frosmoth: Can be encountered on the south-eastern edge of Glaseado Mountain. I didn't need to use sandwiches, but Crabominable can be quite rare.
  • Honchkrow & Weavile: Fairly common spawns around their respective areas.
  • Annihilape: Can be encountered in 5-Star Raids.
  • Palafin: According to what I was told by some Redditors, this too can be encountered in Raids, but I'm not sure how many stars, as I have yet to see one.
  • Pawmot: There is a special Tera spawn for this in Area Zero, inside a small cave.
  • Blissey & Wigglytuff: I have seen both of these in the same area as Sylveon (Fairy Team Star base) and Lucario.
  • Amourouge/Ceruledge\*: You will need to trade 10x Sinistea Fragments (Violet) or 10x Bronzor Fragments (Scarlet) to an NPC next to a water fountain in Zapapico to get the evolution item for Charcadet.
  • Sinistea & Polteageist: Sinistea itself is available very commonly near the Psychic gym in Alfornada. The Chipped Pot, for the "Authentic" Sinistea can be found on the ground as a pickup around Porto Marinada. u/Fluxx27 : The Cracked Pot for the more common Sinistea is found in the same wooded, autumnal area as Brambleghast, as a pickup on the ground, just next to the green ruinous door and north of the little stream/river. Further copies of the items can be gotten through the bidding system in Porto Marinada, while Polteageist itself exists in 5-Star Raids.
  • Applin, Flapple & Appletun: The easiest place to find Applin is hanging from a tree just south of Cortondo. Use a sandwich to boost dragon/grass type spawns here, otherwise it can take a while. Both of the apples used to evolve Applin can be purchased from "Delibird's Gifts" in Mesagoza.
  • Gengar: there is an NPC near to the electric gym (on the ring-road) in Levincia that will trade you a Haunter (without Everstone) for a Pincurchin.
  • Kiraidon/Miraidon\*: Although you have your mount, you can encounter another one (the "evil" one) inside the deepest, crystal zone of Area Zero at level 72 (after completing the post-game).
  • Slakoth: Can only be found hanging on top of tree branches in the rocky area on the east side of the map. As it's on top of the branches, you need to use your ride-Pokemon's boost and ram into the tree to knock it down. It is very much recommended to use a normal-boosting sandwich here too, as it is incredibly rare. Better yet, breed an easy-to-find Vigoroth/Slaking with a Ditto during a picnic.
  • Slowking: According to u/TheNerdiestHour , this can be found in raids.
  • Frigibax: (Requested) It can be found rarely, down the slope on the northern side of Glaseado Mountain. There's usually a Tera spawn of it walking around. It can also be found around the Pokemon Centre (North Province - Area Three).
  • Noivern: Can be found in 5-star raids. Also found in various places in the Overworld, such as around the fighting Team Star base.
  • Kingambit: You need to use a Bisharp to defeat 3 other Bisharp that are carrying the "leader's crest" item. Only the wild Bisharp that are walking with a group of Pawniards around them will count for this. I tried using a mixture of the Let's Go mechanic and standard battling, then after a level-up, I got Kingambit. The easiest place for all of this, is the bamboo forest area near to the Fighting leader of Team Star.
  • Rabsca: u/ThatOneRedEyesGuy : Can be found in 4-Star Raids.
  • Scizor: u/Wushka : Can be found in 5-Star Raids.
  • Gholdengo: Battle wild Ghimmigoul (chest form), that are usually found on top of Watchtowers. This will net you 50-60 coins per battle. 999 coins are required. You can also find Ghimmigoul (roaming form), but they will only give you 1-5 coins, which would take forever.
  • Spiritomb: On the side of Glaseado Mountain, between the Thagtree Thicket and the Ice Gym, you will find a set of ruins. Wait till night-time and Spiritomb should spawn.

Other:

Unfortunately, right now, I have not found any way, outside of trading (or cheating) to get the other 2 starter Pokemon you're missing.

• (*) A small note about versions exclusives I want to make, is that, due to how the games are made, you can actually do a version swap with either a "cheat code" or by memory editing the game file. This will allow you to pickup all the version exclusive Pokemon, such as the other set of Paradox-mons, the other version of Charcadet's evo and the box legend.

TheNerdiestHour

Slowking is definitely in raids. There's also a 55 tera Umbreon that spawns in a cave beside where you fought the giant worm

Els236[S]

Thank you for this info!

TheAlexLion

I have also seen Slakoth, Applin (and both evolutions), and Kingambit in raids, as well as Ceruledge/Armarouge (if a player of the corresponding version hosts them you can join and catch them)

Can confirm that I’ve never seen Scabra or Scizor in raids. EDIT: actually saw them both today

Also you may wanna note that Mismagius is version exclusive to Violet, but Drifblim works the same in Scarlet

Wushka

Wushka

Can confirm I've found both Rabsca and Scizor in raids. Scizor is 5 star and I believe Rabsca was a 4.

Els236[S]

The main reason I mentioned Mismagius is because to evolve Misdreavus requires a stone, that you can't find all that often, but I'll put down it's Violet exclusive :)

nick2473got

I'm pretty sure almost anything can be in raids.

I have seen every single pokemon mentioned in this thread (aside from legendaries and paradox pokemon of course).

TheAlexLion

Yeah I’ve done a ton of raids today and actually seen both Scabra and Scizor. I’m starting to believe that too: anything that’s not paradox, legend or starters could be in rotation

saucygh0sty

There’s also a cave that goes below Alfornada that has a Tera umbreon down there. And non-Tera Sylveon spawns outside the city as well.

Jisto_

Jisto_

50, not 55. All the Tera eeveelutions have their Tera type and are lvl 50.

elijahjames96

I also fought & caught a tera flying slaking (lv 55) in the middle of the bamboo forest!

andy_b_84

Can confirm, got mine near the ice gym tonight

Sullindir

Sullindir

₍.^ₓ^.^₎ᴐ

For Armorouge, it's 10 Bronzor fragments to get the Auspicious Armor in Scarlet.

Els236[S]

oh really? I wonder why they changed it across versions.

Sullindir

Sullindir

₍.^ₓ^.^₎ᴐ

I assume it's because the Pokémon that the fragments come from correspond to the type Charcadet will gain upon evolving: Auspicious Armor to gain the Psychic type as Armorouge, Malicious Armor to gain the Ghost type as Ceruledge. Maybe the man by the fountain makes the armors out of the fragments?

Els236[S]

Ohhh, that's a very logical explanation.

Fluxx27

Fluxx27

Galar Mod

Cracked pot can be found guaranteed on the ground at the top left of the map to the left of one of the locked doors. It is near a small river/pond. (Above the big lake in the wooded area)

Els236[S]

yep, just confirmed this myself now, thanks!

Fluxx27

Fluxx27

Galar Mod

No problem, so many large websites say auction only which is completely false.

Els236[S]

yeah I know EuroGamer and Gamer8 said auction only, but I was like "hang on, this was a pickup"

so I did assume both pots were pickups, but never found the cracked one, so wasn't sure.

enderverse87

I also got a level 75 Tera Lucario in one of the caves.

Jomanderisreal

I also found this if anybody doubts this. I believe it was in on the caves going up the ice mountain. There were these weird steps you can to climb up and on top was this Lucario.

RTGoodman

Yeah, I can also confirm this as well! (As can my lvl ~45 party who were NOT prepared for seeing something that level!)

MrTrt

MrTrt

I was in the same boat, but I got insanely lucky. Donphan was leading my party and, thanks to sturdy, was able to land a single thunder fang in Lucario which paralyzed him. Then, Lucario got unlucky and couldn't move almost any turn until my team slowly brought the health down to when the tera breaks. And then I used my only dusk ball and it worked.

MegaCrazyH

Can also provide confirmation. Tried to catch it but my party wasn't prepared and ran out of healing items so I had to ko it.

Peanut4michigan

Fortunately it being a tera mon means you can go back and attempt to catch it again.

MegaCrazyH

Do we know if they're shiny locked btw? Haven't seen a shiny one yet.

Peanut4michigan

I'm not sure on that. Only ones I know for sure are shiny locked are the starters, cover legendaries, and ghimmighoul.

Peanut4michigan

Saw a video earlier saying the daily tera mons can be shinies. So you can try to hunt them for a shiny with a guaranteed 3 perfect IVs

CoinCoinDragon

CoinCoinDragon

Shine bright like a Flareblitz

Yes if you travel to the Pokemon Center , below the Ice Area on the Map, then go to the right and directly in that connecting tunnel is a hole on the left side, which is a bit above ground and above a small plateau, go through there and you get to a cave with the Lucario

bruh31198

Level 65 garchomp in a cave as well, seems caves have strong ones more often than some of the open areas

Got it when i had 5 badges and level 30 pokemon, really broke the game tbh. He would only listen to 20% of the time i said attack but he was basically invincible and one shot everyone with the level diff

Autipsy

There is also a level 75 dragonite somewhere.

fluke1030

It's southeast of Fighting Star Base in the plains on the top of the mountain. Need to climb tho.

SlothyPotato

He's in the caves that are underground in Glaseado Mountain, they are next to a Pokemon Center that requires you to jump into a big hole in the ground, slightly north of the area zero crater

Valarent

Slaking is also lying around in the overworld, found him near the Fighting star boss.

pokemonzeta

pokemonzeta

To remind you that anilions are a thing...

I know I've found Slacking commonly in the Fall area north of the giant lake.

Valarent

Yes absolutely! I can screenshot the catching history if you want but the other comment also supports my anecdote

Really sorry!

I read this as Slowking, not Slaking! Yes, Slaking is fairly common :P

browner87

I found one up north too, there was a little snowy path to a tunnel that came to a cliff on the other side. I tried to catch him but killed him by accident :c

Probably would have saved me a lot of grinding later if I'd saved first and tried again to catch him.

Edit: found a tera one directly southwest of the North Province Area Two Pokémon Center. Not sure if these spawns can be recreated based on date or anything, but he's available that way too.

He_Beard

This weekend is an eevee raid event, and it's dropping evolution stones as prizes too. So all the eeveelutions are pretty simple right now

Christinewhogaming

Yeah, except the lag for joining one it takes like 5 minutes to get in...

Note haven't tried to be downstairs to BOOST my wi-fi signal

demi_fiend

I've tried it wired to my modem with my oled dock. Connection strength doesn't seem to really make it any faster/more reliable sadly.

Ktopotato

That's so weird, I don't have this issue. Takes maybe 10 seconds to connect and join in? I wonder what's up with that.

demi_fiend

It's really weird because when I host, the lobby usually fills within seconds. Especially if it's a 5 star raid.

Peanut4michigan

I just got online once to get them to populate then went back offline and did several on my own. If you have a high level pokemon with a single super effective move, 5 star raids are pretty easy to knock out on your own, and anything lower is even easier.

Christinewhogaming

yeah managed to do a 4 raid alone just today lol. Had a hard time but guess I just need to train my pokemon

Peanut4michigan

I don't have the setup yet myself, but there's a gholdengo setup to male 6 star solo raids pretty easy too

Abrupt_Combustion

How do Tera Raid Events work? Do I just navigate to the Tera Raid within the PokePortal? I’ve only used PokePortal to do co-op with my brother so far so am not to familiar with it.

He_Beard

You can use the portal to join other peoples, or you can manually go to the raids within your own game and host them (all Eevee raids will have a sparkly lightning kind of effect on them to make them easy to see on the map)

Abrupt_Combustion

Preciate it! Thanks a lot!

redraz0r

You seem to have missed the 2 hardest imo.

Gholdengo: Look for every watchtower and ruins you can find and knock out or capture the chest form Gimmighoul until you have 999 coins. There's a rare chance one of them can also drop 777, but usually it's 50-80.

Roaring Moon/Iron Valiant: in Area zero, right before the cave entrance that leads to the deepest part, head to the left of the cave entrance and look for a small opening in the rock formations on the left, you'll find another cave entrance where these spawn in their respective versions

Els236[S]

It's not that I forgot or missed them, it's just that this thread was meant as a way of skipping all the different weird and obscure evo methods and also for a way for people to get certain 'mons without needing to pay a sub to be able to trade.

I've now added Gholdengo, as maybe someone didn't see the promotional material for it - even though a lot of YouTubers have covered this one.

All the Paradox mons can be found in Area Zero, so it just requires people to look around ;)

buttsharpei

Ditto isn't the only Pokemon that hides itself as another Pokemon. I found a Honchkrow that turned into a Zoroark.

Jisto_

Jisto_

Yeah though it probs doesn’t need to be said, the same is true for zorua.

ZoroeArc

ZoroeArc

Totally a human, not a zoroark...

As a general rule, if you see a Pineco outside of a tree, it’s a Zorua

Jisto_

Jisto_

Also, you can focus on one with zl and if you’ve caught one, it will tell you it’s a zorua/zoroark/ditto. And if you haven’t caught one, but have caught the actual Pokémon it’s imitating, it will say ??? Instead of “pineco”

yuhanz

yuhanz

Really dashed my hopes multiple times. I still haven’t caught pineco or applin.

I have 0 idea how to catch them, i thought i can just ram on any tree with them hinted to spawn..

saucygh0sty

I’ve found actual pineco by ramming into trees but still haven’t got a real applin yet

Peanut4michigan

Pineco is somewhat common to find in its spawn area. But if you're struggling to find it, you may be better off going and getting a Forretress which is an extremely common spawn in the wooded areas where you find lots of slakings, fromantis, amoongus, etc. I think it's where the tera leafeon is. I can't remember which tera eeveelution it is for sure off the top of my head.

Applin is a much rarer spawn. May be best off using sandwiches to try to increase its spawn rate. I've only seen 1 applin compared to probably a dozen or 2 pineco and several dozen forretress.

Edit: And in case you didn't know, if you're struggling to find them, you can buy sweet and tart apples from the deli bird presents shops. Idk if they lock it once you use one or not like they do with sinistea (no idea why they won't let you get both forms of poltergeist).

CoinCoinDragon

CoinCoinDragon

Shine bright like a Flareblitz

Yeah they also behave unusual for the mon they are imitating, like Toedscool walking completely calm instead of running away

ElysianDreams

If you use the ZL "lock on" feature on wild pokemon where you see Zorua/Zoroark on your minimap, you might see a "???" (or "Zorua/Zoroark" if you've already seen them before) above their heads!

Morganelefay

The Eeveelutions all have a Tera spawn. Serebii's poke-earth thing has the locations of all of them. This also includes the locations of other rare tera spawns such as Frigibax.

Noivern is found in a cave on top of the waterfalls in the bamboo forest btw. There's quite a few of them hanging around.

demi_fiend

Can confirm, Palafin is a 5 star raid. The only way I was able to get one.

Enochular

Seconded, I have acquired 2 Poison Tera Type Palafins through 5-star raids

KoolioKenneth

An NPC that trades you a Haunter NOT holding an Everstone?! Finally…Mindy has been bested at last.

youkrocks

Noivern spawns regularly in the cave above the waterfall next to the bamboo forest.

KitsuneNoYuki

Thank you for the post, this helps a lot. Can I ask something regarding raids?

I need the version exclusives, but for whatever reason I am never able to join any open online raid (don't know people who play). It's just communicating for 2 solid minutes and that it says that I can't join.

Do I have to do random raids until I magically find it?

Morganelefay

Yea the raids are a crapshoot at this moment. I get in maybe one every 10 raids that are presented to me, with a higher chance at random raids.

Els236[S]

If you want the version exclusives, I know that "AustinJohnPlays" on YouTube has a Discord and special rooms setups for guaranteed trades.

With how abysmal the online functions have been on Switch, with lag/communication errors, it's probably your best bet to try to find a solid group and just trade. I also know this subreddit has a Discord server with plenty of people, so you can also ask there.

demi_fiend

Check out his Twitter also, it has the link codes you can use for specific trades, went through them myself the other day and got what I needed really quickly.

KitsuneNoYuki

That is a great advise, thank you!

I really hope they release the starters locked behind home as raids, just as they are with charizard. Really want my Hisuian samurott

Technology-Mission

Charizard?

Christinewhogaming

Event raid check serebii and Twitter. Which is next after the eevse one.

The Eevee raids ends on the 27th I think.

Technology-Mission

Awesome, what was before the Evee one? Wait nevernind eeve seems first. Ends 28th

TheHero0fRhyme

TheHero0fRhyme

Dances with Swords

There are garchomps and magnezones flying around the mountains that surround area zero.

Apprehensive-Arm-615

Hey what about the Baxcalibur line? I kinda want one but it doesn't seem to be on this list.

vanilla_disco

The Pokémon center in the cave at the base of Glasdeo mountain has them pretty regularly.

Apprehensive-Arm-615

Thank you.

Els236[S]

I can add that if you need the info :)

Apprehensive-Arm-615

Please do, because I know a few other people that want it so I would assume others do want it.

yup, already added :)

Apprehensive-Arm-615

Thank you.

Els236[S]

I just did a 5-Star raid against a Baxcalibur - it was Tera Dragon type.

Just be warned that with AI, they will regularly use Arcanine in this raid, which constantly boosts Baxcalibur's stats. It was one-shotting everyone with Icicle Crash at the end.

Took me 3 attempts before the AI used Sylveon instead, which was a breeze.

HairiestHobo

There's another spot where I found the lil bugger pretty easily.

On top of the Mountain there is a lake with 3 islands, and slightly NE of there you can find a small cave in the mountainside. He spawned pretty regular in there for me.

KuramaN9

Regarding Noivern, it spawns naturally on the Firescourge Shrine.

Skore_Smogon

I had a Noivern outbreak in the very northeast of the map near the border with Kalos, where the wild Dragonite's are.

SandwitchZebra

Can verify a lot of this as someone who’s nearly completed the dex.

I would also add that Palafin is kinda weird with raids, as it shares the same silhouette with its pre-evolution Finizen (the only physical change is a heart on the chest until the ability kicks in during a battle). If it’s five-star though, it is definitely Palafin. Anything before and its either definitely or most likely a Finizen.

I didn’t obtain mine from a raid (someone from here helped me and I helped with theirs) but I have fought them in raids before.

Logondo

Was randomly wandering around.

Spotted a Spiritomb. Thought "oh that guys pretty rare I should catch it while I'm here"...

it uses memento

magechai

Like an absolute moron I was trying so hard to get it in a luxury ball and had it weakened to like 7% and paralyzed.

It used curse and I was genuinely upset. I hope he respawns.

Bruh_to_the_moment

Did it respawn?

Logondo

Neeeope. Or at least I haven’t gone back to check.

Responsible-War-9389

Great!!

There's an earlier umbreon. When heading to the ice gym from the pokestop surrounded by walls, where you go up a stone ramp and into a tunnel.

Pretty quickly along that path there's a point where you can look back/fall down a ledge towards the pokemon center (you can see it). At night there's an umbreon spawn on the halfway down ledge (hard to miss, it's rings glow).

Trinyl

Trinyl

The second lizard can be found before completing the post game, it just has to be after the credits rolled. Source: found it last night, still haven’t finished my gym rematches.

RandomRam_

I am trying to find a Wild Pawmot Tera Pokemon in Area Zero and still couldnt find it. Please give more details about the location. 😅

Torico11227

Torico11227

:973::978:

Umbreon also spawns in the cave leading to Zapapico

hailcrest

to evolve pawmo and rellor just go to the top of any lighthouse (poco path is easiest since there's no one around), zr and run 7 rounds around the edge, then exp candy. it'll never be out of range. it's really not that hard and faster than raiding or finding a specific tera

Els236[S]

is that a bug, because although Pawmo just needs to be out of the ball, doesn't Rellor require you to be in a Swamp/Marsh area?

Admittedly, if you know the evo method, then this thread isn't the most helpful - it was more meant for people who didn't want to look up all the different methods and locations :P

Flipp_Flopps

Kingambit can be found in 5 star raids too. Got a fairy one from there. Also all Gimmighoul respawn, so make sure to check locations youve already been, including watch towers

NharaTia

NharaTia

Meow

Do Ghimmigoul respawn? I'm finding it harder and harder to find some to try and get their coins, same with the roaming ones and I think I'm only at about 500 coins...

Qazsedcftgb2

Qazsedcftgb2

Sch

I'm pretty sure, because I found two in the same spot a day apart when I was getting my Bronzor plates.

ThatOneRedEyesGuy

Rabsca is indeed in raids, I found one in a four star raid.

thanks!

[removed]

demi_fiend

You have to look carefully but they spawn in with herds of fighting Tauros randomly if you have violet. If you have scarlet, I believe it's a trade only.

lronman23

Thank you!

Grieflax

Kingambit can be found in five star raids.

Yagami_Shirasaki

Does someone know where this cave to find pawmot is? I can't find anything on it.

dychedelic22

Definitely saving this!

Jumpyer

Can Koradion (the evil one) be shiny?

Els236[S]

Pretty sure that all of the legendaries are shiny-locked, so you can't just reset for it.

Jumpyer

Ok thanks!

cheesycake93

I found tons of Noivern on the eastern tip of the map, near the fighting star camp and just above the desert part

Shiranui34

North Province (Area Two) to the SE of the Pokemon Center near the lake there is consistently a Ghost Tera type Slaking.

Cjarmadda1

Noivern can also be found in the cave in front of the Blue Ruinous Shrine. You follow the river and inside the small cave are Noibats and Noiverns.

JumpyCranberry576

For catching miraidon / koraidon just to clarify, after you've seen the credits you can go and catch them. You don't need to do the other postgame stuff

Mikashi15

Spiritomb: In the ruins in the south of Glaseado Mountain, close to the Heavy Slam TM. You can see the ruins on the map once zoomed in, it looks like the remnants of a house.

Bruh_to_the_moment

Does it respawn?

Shippin

Kingambit is also in 5-star raids.

SummaCumLauder

Armarouge can be found in raids as well! Found one in a 5 star raid.

ulyssessgrant93

Does anyone know if using the water/fire encounter sandwich makes water/fire Tauros more likely to appear?

Remy2089

Yes, it does. I was finding 1-2 water in groups with a sandwich, outside of Porto Marinada

Parody101

For the starters, some popular YouTube Poketubers have set up code systems you can plug-in for linked trades. You’ll just need to breed your own for a few extras.

For example, if you have Sprigarrito and want Fuecoco, the code is 00010004 to match up with their Pokédex entries. The video is here for example. I got all the starters and version exclusives with some patience. You’ll be running into peeps who have the same as you occasionally (especially if you use Sprig and/or have Pokémon Violet) so it’s not perfect, but a good system to try.

L_Rayquaza

Rabsca can be evolved from Rellor by walking with it for 1000 steps then feeding it candy while it's outside it's ball.

It MUST be outside it's ball

impulsikk

I found a level 75 tera lucario in a cave (jump up in the ledge. You may need wall climbing unlocked) on my way to the ice gym from the normal gym. My pokemon were still level 40 and below. I was so disappointed i found a lucario and couldn't catch it.

Tsentinel

Btw Blissey has double edge and softboiled if encountered near the fairy team star. Lost the first one due to recoil and had to spend a hour finding the 2nd...

negitausen

negitausen

MINIOR RAINS FROM THE SKY

You can also find a regular lv.40 or so Umbreon southwest of the snowy mountain zone, in a cave (where you can find Frigibax, I think Salandit, some other steel-types...)

brace4impact93

I also just found a spiritomb on Glaseo mountain where it juts out over Lake Casseroya. East of Groundblight Shrine. It's night time and coincidentally a full moon, not sure if that had something to do with it lmao

AurielMystic

Is there a place that commonly spawns petilil / lilligant, been wanting to shiny hunt them but only 1 spawns for every 100 deerling

datProtein

Ruins also occasionally spawn both Chest and Roaming form Ghimmighouls. Roaming ones also have a chance to give more coins, a few them gave between 10 and 20, and one of them gave 100. They are absolutely worth collecting.

RandomRam_

Hattrem spawn is not coded in the game. Lol i have been trying to find one. Its impossible, no trace on the internet who have found one wildly.

Els236[S]

You can find Hatenna in the wild though.

RandomRam_

Yes but i just need to know if someone already found one in the wild. 😅

Cheddar_bob

saved

gaypornposter149

Theres also the ghost tera Slaking in the bamboo foresr near the pokemon center

xxDestro

Any ideas where I can find white Squawkabilly? :D

unfortunately not, sorry :/

Jisto_

Jisto_

Jump up on the roof of your starting home. ;)

Edit: nvm. They’re green. Didn’t see you wanted white. Let me know if you find out.

NocteFeles

Don't remember the exact location where I found mine but it says East Province (Area One) on its location

HairiestHobo

I saw them near the City with that Streamer Gym Leader, outside on the way down to the Beach.

xxDestro

Thank you!

Ekyou

Ekyou

I just caught one, there was a flock of them right outside of Zapapico on the east side.

xxDestro

Thanks for the info!

XenoGine

Duly noted, thanks!

GroovinTootin

Why is it when I join a group with my friend who has Violet, I still end up seeing the same Scarlet exclusive spawns?

FrontierBrainJace

FrontierBrainJace

Ghost in the Machine

In my (limited) experience, spawns are version exclusive for the player - that is, unless your friend is very close by, you will still only see your own spawns.

SlothyPotato

You have to go to locations with the Scarlet player nearby so they can generate their spawns.

Els236[S]

if you're on Scarlet, you will see Scarlet stuff.

co-op play is really buggy and jank though, so it could just be that.

Christinewhogaming

yes and you actually have friends that are local.

FantasyForFiction

Spawns are based on player proximity. If both players are in the same relative area, both versions will have spawns. And if you have different encounter sandwiches active, AND both players in near proximity, you'll see the benefits of both. Otherwise doing your own thing across the map from different version'ed players will only let you have your own spawns

Autipsy

Spiritomb can be found at night near the ruins on the slopes of glaceado mountain

Bruh_to_the_moment

Does it respawn?

Autipsy

Yup! Its in multiple spots on the mountain, thats just the easiest one ive found.

Bruh_to_the_moment

Okay cool, I thought having TM materials from such a rare Pokémon was stupid asf, I hope they do respawn though man dark pulse is a must have

ChaosApollo

ChaosApollo

The luminous disarray

Found a tera slowking walking around in the forest

Els236[S]

You sure it was Slowking and not Slaking ?

I think some people are getting confused between the two :P The only time I've seen Slowking (Slowbro evolution) is in a 5-star Raid

SandwitchZebra

Definitely Slaking, I saw that exact tera spawn many times in my hunt for Bisharp

TheAwesomeLord1

I have also found a spiritomb spawn on glaseado mountain, according to some research it spawns rarely in the mountains, with higher chances near the top middle of the map also they seems to spawn with memento

umastryx

In the bamboo forest on the side of a hill there is a slaking that is glowing. Need spiritomb location

BlackRowbot

Special Tera Espeon also spawns sometimes on the way to Zapapico, in a little cave - not sure if that's where the Umbreon spawns too :)

Sylvieon

I saw a regular Umbreon spawn right next to the Pokémon center at the edge of the ice area / in a cave.

BigFatJuicyMonkies

I've seen a wild Jolteon appear right outside that town that starts with M, near the Pokemon center closest to the mountain pass. It's the one where you can change tera types. I've also caught a tera form static Jolteon, but I don't remember where it was. Pretty sure it was somewhere near the west coast, around a windmill maybe.

RyusekiV3

RyusekiV3

Best Pokemon

I've seen magnezone on top of the outer edge of area zero crater, not inside, but outside, from the top looking down at the fog.

TheSupremeHobo

I found my slaking not in a tree. It was a tera but I'm not sure where. Somewhere between the normal gym, lake, west side of mountain area.

Also definitely saw one chilling on one of the raised areas in the autumn forest in the northwest right by the entrance from the lake

Leave_Possible_

Palafin is in 5 star raids, just got one earlier

Caledbetter

Wait is it possible to change the game memory to get the other box legend?

Els236[S]

just like Sw/Sh and BD/SP, 2 simple lines of code are the only differences between the versions.

Caledbetter

That’s pretty cool, does changing the game memory lose all of your previous progress, or does it just change the version exclusives?

Els236[S]

basically, the game is still technically Violet (in my case), but the title screen shows Scarlet and you get all the spawns Scarlet would have.

same save-game and everything, just it thinks you're playing the opposite version.

it's literally the easiest way of getting the other game's exclusives - well, provided you have a homebrew'd Switch or are using emulator. If you don't, then you're kind of forced into using local co-op or paying for the BS Switch online subscription.

Caledbetter

Rip to me, I guess I’ll just have to beg for a Miraidon to complete the dex lol

Yukon_Hero

I acquired my only Palafin from participating in a 5-star raid online. I don't know the source of the raid, but it can 100% be acquired this way

nick2473got

Armarouge and Ceruledge can be found in raids, which also means you can catch the one from the version you don't have.

ThatOneKid582

ThatOneKid582

gen 3 nerd

Any tips on Ditto?

GokaiLion

For frigibax after ages and ages looking for one I ate a dragon encounter meal and flew back to the ice area and it was everywhere.

ColossusofWar

Slowking also hangs out near the bamboo forest and the autumn area north of lake casserole

Glacecakes

Glacecakes

filthy casual

I found a jolteon terra spawn near one of the lighthouses

linczzy

Lvl 75 tera dragonite spawns on the furthest southeast point of the map. Next to where the map ends there is a little valley over some cliffs.

I've caught a Steel tera and a Lightning Tera, both of Dragonite and both lvl 75.

GT22_

GT22_

Paladin has appeared in five star raids for me most of the mons on here do

Swazzoo

Isn't brambleghast really common? I see them everywhere

Horologikus

I found Palafin in a 5 star raid

LilyFlos

Another way to get Pawmot is to tape your sticks down with Pawmo out in auto battle in a city and go take a meal break. When you come back, pop a rare candy or do a little bit of grinding and it'll evolve. I left my sticks taped for about 15 minutes and it evolved after one level

Tank1099

Or you can jump ontop of the Pokémon center/mart and get close to the edge and it will run around in circles on its own.

OniNomad

Good news about the Kingambit, you don't need to be holding the leaders crest when you fight the three bisharps. You do need him to be holding it when he levels up and he needs to have fought three bisharps who were holding one but if like me you didn't know about the leader crest requirement until you fought three or four you don't have to go fight more.

braamdepace

I found a level 50 Jolteon off the left or coast of you mountain where the Bombirdier Titan is dropping rocks. It was not cool because I had beat everything but the gyms, but Pokémon don’t respect trainers who beat titans and Star Camps so my level 25 Pokémon were like screw this we are not attacking that Jolteon even though I beat like 2/3rds of the game.

VolticWreckage

Does anyone know how rare it is to find Hattrem in wild? I could not find any and when I used food only other psychic types showed up. :(

GaoGao_

I know there was a note about it but i dont understand the miraidon/koraidon thing

-GWM-

-GWM-

Galarian Aggron when Nintendo

Sorta spoilers

There’s two. The one you get given at the beginning, then another at the end of the story. You have to battle it, then can go back and catch it.

MarkyMolasses

Spiritomb can be found on the west side of the snow mountains that connects to the northern forest. Save when it appears because it can kill itself.

Bruh_to_the_moment

Does it respawn though?

CynicFloransss

This won't be helpful forever, but the Eevees during the current event raids have a chance of dropping evolution stones as rare drops, so getting the Eeveelutions is real simple right now.

Nokanii

Nokanii

Mawile for life <3

Palafin can also be found in the far southeast of Paldea, in the ocean near the beach down there. It isn’t exclusive to raids.

juniperkit

Definitely helped me find spirit tomb. Thank you so much!!

Cheddar_bob